- Administer, Analyze and Report on our asset portfolio, its performance and
- Design and implement dashboards, tables and other data analysis and reporting tools
- Vet and test portfolio data on prospective acquisitions and new client
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run and review periodic reports (Daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly)
- Create reporting dashboards, graphs and other tools to communicate portfolio performance
- Interface with National Partners wholesale customers for recurring reporting
- Perform within company standards for accuracy, service quality and turnaround time
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the company’s evolving products and services
- Actively participate in company’s efforts to detect and prevent fraud to mitigate losses
- Assist other departments with data support as needed throughout the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent of three (3) years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in database administration. accounting and / or financial analysis.
- Intermediate or higher Skills in Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Power BI
- Business experience within financial industry or other industry with similar profile
- Familiarity with premium finance market
- Familiarity with and SQL queries
- Strong oral and written communications skills to correspond with internal and external parties at various levels
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality
- High attention to detail and accuracy when relaying and recording information
- Critical thinking, with developed analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye towards creating more efficient, reliable processes.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Positive and professional demeanor
- No criminal history, must pass background check.