We are looking for an intern to join our product management team. This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to develop consumer technology products with an All-Star team of product managers, UX designers, software developers and UX researchers.
The intern in this role will join a team of interns (Product Manager, UX Designer, iOS Engineer, QA Engineer) to work on a new app idea and carry it from conception to release on the App Store. It’s a great opportunity to learn the ropes of product development by working alongside a product team—and have an impressive project to add to your portfolio when the internship concludes.
The internship program will last for summer term (May-August) only.
- Assist the product team with inventive ways to create a wonderful customer experience as part of a new iOS application
- Work with UX partner to conceptualize new features, wireframe and iterate
- Participate in planning and conducting user research to validate ideas
- Use data to answer questions and make product decisions
- Clearly communicate product and customer needs to iOS Dev and QA
- Create and carry out a successful product launch plan
- Passion for learning how to develop products that customers love
- Huge technology fan with an innovative mindset
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills a plus
- Currently enrolled in a four year university; expected completion 2021-22
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Fast moving, dynamic startup with an open office concept
- Headquarters in Lehi, Utah with the option to work remotely
- Flexible hours