We are looking for an intern to join our QA team! This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to develop consumer technology products with an All-Star team of product managers, UX designers, software developers and UX researchers.
The intern in this role will join a team of interns (Product Manager, UX Designer, iOS Engineer, QA Engineer) to work on a new app idea and carry it from conception to release on the App Store. It’s a great opportunity to learn the ropes of product development by working alongside a product team—and have an impressive project to add to your portfolio when the internship concludes.
The internship program will last for summer term (May-August) only.
- Identify, triage, document, and track bugs including steps-to-reproduce to guide development team
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Time estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Testing new features on our android, and iOS apps
- Perform manual regression testing as bugs are resolved
- Collaborate closely with product, UX, engineering, and support teams
- Analytical powers - you're able to break down problems into bite sized chunks, deconstruct and reverse-engineer issues
- Amazing attention to detail - you're able to see issues near and far
- High-level of curiosity - you know what kinds of questions to ask, you're a bit of a detective in piecing together the full story
- Fast moving, dynamic startup with an open office concept
- Office Located in the heart of Silicon Slopes with the option to work 100% remotely