Diversity and Inclusion Program
Here at Chatbooks, we believe that success is created by a diverse workforce of individuals with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultural backgrounds. It’s our goal to continue creating a culture of equality in the workplace and it’s our commitment to simply do better. This program enables us to attract diversity without bias to gender, ethnicity, religion, disabilities and cross-cultural beliefs. The more unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives we can assemble here at Chatbooks, the more meaningful support we can provide to our already diverse customer base. We’re excited to cultivate an environment where everyone feels welcome and has an opportunity to grow and thrive.
We welcome all applicants, no matter your background. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, gender, gender identity, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (can go up to 30) Mon - Sat. Flexible hours on Saturdays, and Sundays are optional.
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills. Finding needles in haystacks is a lot easier with a magnet. Be a magnet!
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently navigate through several programs and applications.
- Ability to be coachable, adaptable, and open to change.
- Builds relationships to create lifelong customers. Bending over backward is not just for yoga.
- Resolves customer inquiries and concerns quickly and with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for achieving personal productivity targets.
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively.
- On any given day you will encounter situations from the kid down the street who is really into computers and possibly a hacker, to someone like a grandma who wants to dip her elderly toes into the rapidly expanding pool of technology but can’t get started without some hand-holding. Be a hand holder.
- Must be able to talk on the phone with customers on a daily basis.
- Must be honest, organized, personable, highly-motivated, and a pro at time management.
- Must be detail-oriented, articulate, incredibly flexible, and tech-savvy.
- Passion for Chatbooks and excitement for preserving customer's memories.
- Customer Service experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to successfully complete training.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback. Everyone has a voice here at Chatbooks.
- We expect every one of our Team Members to be a loyal Chatbooks Lover, so if you don’t yet own some Chatbooks, it’s time to jump on the bandwagon. We have a fantastic online and over-the-phone training program for this position, but it does not cover the basics of the Chatbooks App. We expect you to be familiar with our App and website already.
- Typing speed to be at least 60 wpm. Being a lightning-fast typist is needed (although we will also accept race-car fast or even just mass-transit fast - if you can do it with a smile).
- Consistent internet connection in your home. You will need a computer, an iPhone or Android that is not more than two years old.
- As a side note, the words gif, app, screenshot, hyperlink, etc. should all be familiar enough to you that you could smoothly utilize them in everyday conversations...or possibly use them to win a rousing game of Catchphrase.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and speak English fluently.
Benefits & Perks You'll Enjoy:
- From the comfort of your home! Sofa or desk, you choose.
- Part-Time position 15 hours minimum, 30 hours maximum.
- Training requirements: Up to 1 month online and with a Leader over the phone.
- Part-time (15 hours minimum, max of 30 hours a week)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 40 hours PTO per year
- $20 data/internet reimbursement every pay period
- Eligible for our 2021 Bonus plan proportional to 10% of your annual salary. Bonus potential is based a company-wide performance metrics and subject to prior approval form Chatbooks’ Board of Directors