- You will drive the product strategy, discovery, and implementation of multi-platform experiences for Chatbooks’ cross-functional customer experience (CX) team–which includes closely collaborating with counterparts in marketing, operations, customer support, research, and analytics in addition to engineering and UX design.
- Use a human-centered design approach to listen to, empathize with and understand customer problems and test potential solutions through an iterative cycle.
- Use what you learn throughout that cycle to develop and own product roadmap and OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) for your CX team.
- Examine competitive landscape and identify opportunities to create simple and innovative user-experiences that improve the customer experience
- Consistently ship products that embody Chatbooks’ core product values of beyond easy, great quality, and super affordable
- Foster alignment with Chatbooks’ company values and mission to strengthen families
- Above all, be a team player that others enjoy having on their team
- Ideally you will have 5+ years of product experience including product discovery, development, and analysis; with strong emphasis on the discovery aspect of product management
- Experience working with UX designers and collaborating on new concepts and continual iteration
- Experience working effectively with engineering to understand technical trade-offs and prioritizing accordingly
- Comfortable making customer-focused and data-informed decisions
- Passionate about developing products using a human-centered design approach (know your customer inside and out)
- Track-record of accomplishments (i.e. shipping successful products, implementing more efficient product management/development practices, leading teams to wins and learning from/iterating on losses)
- Bonus points for experience on a consumer product and/or experience building products that use machine learning
Benefits & Perks You’ll Enjoy:
- 100% Coverage of medical, dental, and vision, group life and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays & Unlimited PTO with a recommendation to take 1 week off every quarter
- Two week Winter Break
- Stock option grants
- 401k/Retirement Plan
- Office Located in the heart of Silicon Slopes with the option to work 100% remotely
- Company sponsored WFH Setup