We are looking for an intern to join our product management team! This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to develop consumer technology products with an All-Star team of product managers, UX designers, software developers and UX researchers.
The intern in this role will join a team of interns (Product Manager, UX Designer, iOS Engineer, QA Engineer) to work on a new app idea and carry it from conception to release on the App Store. It’s a great opportunity to learn the ropes of product development by working alongside a product team—and have an impressive project to add to your portfolio when the internship concludes.
The internship program will last for summer term (May-August) only.
- Assist in sketching process and brainstorm activities
- Create wireframes and high fidelity screens for the website and mobile apps
- Set up prototypes that are geared for user testing
- Iterate based on learnings from tests with users
- Work with development to implement designs
- Passion for developing products that customers love
- Huge technology fan with an innovative mindset
- Quantitative and analytical skills a plus
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Currently enrolled in a major for graphic design, UX design, visual arts or similar
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma
- Basic understanding of UX design principles: usability, interface design, iconography, etc.
- Understanding of industry trends and relevant UX discipline topics
- Fast moving, dynamic startup with an open office concept
- Office Located in the heart of Silicon Slopes with the option to work 100% remotely
- Flexible hours