Under close supervision, performs repetitive assembly and testing operations on heater, upgrade kits,
Modules, Teflon cells, refurbish heater systems, and sub assemblies.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Functions
- Perform assembly operations, conducts repetitive assembly and testing operations on heater, upgrade kits, Modules, Teflon cells, refurbish heater systems, and sub assemblies.
- Check assemblies for proper fit, adjusting and replacing parts and components as required.
- Tests and troubleshoots heater systems and modules, using written test specifications.
- Rework faulty systems or module assemblies, replacing parts if necessary.
- Perform simple set-ups of test stands, fixtures, power supplies and other test equipment.
- Read and fully understand written instructions and product drawings.
- Effectively communicate with peers and management verbally.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions
- Transports parts to be tested and completed parts to appropriate area for shipping, stocking, or rework.
- Determines product rejects for rework or scrap and completes required paperwork.
- Participates in organizing statistical quality control.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Ability to: lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently, write by hand, basic computer skills, and operate simple hand tools used to crimp, cut, strip and measure.
- Ability to communicate by speech and hearing continuously. Communication is in person.
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work, computer use and reading assembly drawings and work instructions.
- General manufacturing environment.
- Minimal Chemical PPE in some areas
- May require working with hazardous substances such as but not limited to Acids, Bases, Acetone and Isopropyl Alcohol.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
TREBOR Int./IDEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity, equity and inclusion.