Cornerstone is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful, and visionary team member to lead the way for our learning content strategy development and build out. The quality and diversity of our learning content will play a big role in defining our success as a company, and our Technical Content Consultant will help captain this initiative. The team member we are looking for will play a critical role in making sure that content is integrated in our products. This role not only requires strategy, but also requires practical project management and a knack for technical concepts to accomplish our goals.
In this role you will…
- Interact with and support some of the world's leading learning content providers on a daily basis
- Act as a technical liaison between learning content providers and Cornerstone, ensuring all providers have a positive experience
- Act as the integration authority and provide technical leadership and consultative guidance to partners integrating to a SaaS solution
- Onboard learning content providers to the Cornerstone Learning and CyberU platforms
- Provide technical guidance to providers around integration options for learning content and be able to guide providers to solutions
- Work collaboratively with partners’ operational staff to assist in the execution of required deliverables
- Successfully integrate and enable learning content providers using traditional e-learning methods and APIs
- Manage implementation of learning content, setting realistic expectations on deliverables and anticipated results
- Ability to create and convey complex technical materials in a concise and effective manner
- Create and implement a migration plan for existing partners as technology evolves
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks as they arise as it relates to changes in vendor’s technology or Cornerstone
You have what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Learning and Development and/or technical integrations
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System
- High comfort level with e-learning standards such as AICC, SCORM, xAPI
- A strong technical background and the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and achieve results with minimal oversight
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with a commitment to providing outstanding client experience
- Ability to work in an external facing role that requires working with content providers globally
- Ability to work effectively across European time zones
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Prior experience with Implementation of e-learning and/or SaaS products
- Experience with Cornerstone Suite
- Work experience in any type of learning content distribution company
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization’s greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone’s HCM platform is successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in 40+ languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please visit https://cornerstone.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/4573?c=cornerstone&source=UtahBlackChamber to apply.