Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry that offers full-stack payments & financial services to consumers, online merchants, and online platforms.
The EVP & General Manager, US Market will be the leading executive of the Company's US business. This leader has the incredible opportunity and awesome responsibility to introduce next-level innovation to the payments industry in the US. Building on the Company's existing solutions, you will define the Company's US product roadmap and go-to-market strategy while also building a world-class US team of sales, engineering, and product professionals.
If you have dreamed of a role that enables you to be in the driver’s seat of building a business along with an all-star team to deliver market breaking products, this is your chance. You will be working in a fast-paced, ambitious, and purpose-driven environment, supported by a global team of innovators and change-makers.
Leading the entirety of the US journey from the ground-up, you must be highly ambitious with a major inclination toward action. The Company's massive success comes from a culture focused on speed, flat hierarchy, and drive to continuously chase the “why?”. You must thrive in ambiguity and tackle every opportunity or challenge with a “can-do” attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Act as a champion, creator and thought leader for the US business internally and externally. Demonstrate leadership, expertise, innovation, vision, and the company values in all actions.
- Be a key contributor and partner to the Company's executive leadership team and other key stakeholders across the business as you assess and build US market product and go-to-market strategy that builds on Company's existing technology stack to create and scale innovative US market solutions.
- As your primary super-power, lead all planning and execution of Company's US go-to-market strategy, developing a robust sales management process including pipeline, account planning and proposals.
- Develop and build a diverse and talented team to support the company’s success, driving the creation of a culture aligned with the values of the Company. Provide strong and credible leadership, setting a unified direction for the team to follow.
- Manage all aspects of US business profit and loss. Lead strategic and tactical decisions in allocating investment and resources to drive expected outcomes from US team.
- Act as a strategic business partner and cross-functional collaborator with the global leadership team to ensure alignment on short and long-term strategic business plans and objectives.
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships across the engineering and product teams to collaborate on solutions to remove barriers to success.
- Provide regular updates to the executive leadership team on progress and results.
- Collect and disseminate important market data and trends to the leadership team and key stakeholders.
- As key US executive, identify relevant forums and industry events to participate in that drive brand awareness, education and ultimately product adoption and revenue growth.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, a Master’s degree is preferred. A degree in Computer Science or related field is helpful, but not required!
- Minimum of 7 years progressive and executive level experience leading strategy and sales in a SaaS/enterprise software environment is required.
- Tested strategic sales and go-to-market leadership experience in rapidly growing organizations is required. Must demonstrate success in rapidly building revenue throughout a product journey from early start-up through rapid growth stage.
- Prior responsibility for profit and loss for company division or product line is required.
- Proven experience working directly with the senior leadership of an organization as an advisor in which keen business acumen, understanding of financials, profit and loss, and US market trends and opportunities is required.
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability is required.
- Possess an extreme bias toward action and ability to work with high-energy in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly across all levels of a highly matrixed organization to achieve results with cross-functional teams, including with internal and external customers, peers and executive leaders is required.
- Prior experience and marketplace authority in Fintech space is helpful but not required.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE IN THE FIRST YEAR
- Learn the Company's products and personally own all aspects of US performance and go-to-market success. Establish strong rapport and credibility with Company's global leadership team and other key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor for US market.
- Move quickly to identify the key market opportunities and customer segment “sweet spot” to introduce the Company's product(s) to the US market. Aggressively develop and execute the go-to-market business plan and strategy. Prioritize speed, adjusting as you go.
- Drive early micro-wins to prove feasibility of US GTM strategy and revenue opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You thrive in a fast-paced, start-up tech environment and can rise above the chaotic environment to deliver results.
- You are laser focused on aggressively driving revenue growth.
- Can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
- You transcend titles and hierarchies, instead you focus on breaking down barriers to ensure success of the team and business.
- You excel in situations in which you must operate with partial information and ambiguity.
- You are a self-driven leader who holds themselves and their team accountable.
- You are a leader with the proven ability to set a vision and motivate a team of direct or indirect professionals. You inspire trust and set an example of integrity and ownership.
- You have superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Applicants must currently reside in the United States.